We are looking forward to getting our doors reopened on Saturday, August 15th. We remain 100% committed to ensuring a healthy environment for our guests & staff members. We have implemented a number of measures for safety and sanitation, many of which exceed those outlined by the CDC and the State.
The measures that we have taken include:
- Table layout reconfiguration and limitation on capacity to allow for social distancing
- Use of a cleaning product that is EPA approved for use against COVID-19 on all tables and all high touch surfaces between each table seating
- Minimizing table settings and increase use of single use items where possible
- Made digital menus available via a QR Code or where necessary, as a single use disposable paper menu
- Daily recorded wellness checks for our entire staff team
Here is what we ask of you:
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, have any symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in contact with someone that has COVID-19 over the last 14 days, please do not come in – we look forward to welcoming you back when none of these apply to you!
- Please wear a mask when not seated at a table (for example on entry, exit and when leaving your table to use the restroom)
- Be continuously mindful of social distancing; respecting the space of other guests and staff members during your entire time with us
- Please follow the guidance of the signs and markers positioned inside and outside of the pub that are in place to help ensure the health and safety of all guests and staff members
We hope you enjoy your visit!