We’re excited to kick off Pub Quiz on Tuesday, June 1st at 7pm! We’re teaming up with Best Worst Trivia and have included sign-up information and COVID-19 information below.
BEST WORST TRIVIA COVID RULES:
- We can accommodate 7 teams of 4 and 2 teams of 2.
- Space is limited (8 teams a night max). Reserve a spot by e-mailing : email@example.com to reserve a spot. Please include the following information… YOUR NAME / TEAM SIZE / TEAM NAME/ DATE OF QUIZ / CONTACT PHONE NUMBER. We may move over to Eventbrite to handle our reservations, but e-mail is fine for now.
- If you reserved a spot but can’t make it PLEASE e-mail/message us to let us know so we can let another team play.
- Teams that reserved a spot will be expected to have a player there at least ten minutes before the quiz begins to claim their reservation, or we WILL give your spot to a walk up team.
- Walk up teams will be seated on a first come first serve basis, assuming space allows for it.
- When checking in, the trivia host will confirm all contact info with one member of your team.
- Please bring your own writing utensil, or we will provide a single use pencil for teams without. No more returning pencils at the end of the night.
- Masks must be worn if you are not fully vaccinated.
- At the end of each round, the host will wait 30 seconds, and then go around the room with a box for teams to drop their answer sheets into.
- Your answer sheet MUST be filled out at this point, no exceptions.
- Host will then score the answer sheets in a safe and sequestered manner, and place scored answer sheets in a ziplock bag to avoid cross contamination. Sanitizer will follow.
So come on out and play safely with us this summer!